THE BEST FULL MOTION SYSTEM
THE MOST REALISTIC FLIGHT SIMULATOR
COMPACT SIZE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
DEVELOPED BY PROFESSIONAL PILOT
UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE (NO NEED FOR ADAPTERS)
Modify Your Simulator:
Switch to racing simulator
Install audio system
Choose the right colour:
any colour is available
Length: 1750 x 1950mm
Weight: 118 Kg
10GB free space
System Requirements: Windows7, Windows8
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take to deliver the simulator?
Depending on your location and preferred shipping method. With Air Mail you can have your simulator within 2 weeks
How can I pay for it?
Our payment method is bank transfer. A 60% deposit of the payment is required when the order is placed, remaining 40% before we ship the simulator to your address.
What’s unique about the FLIGHT 2 simulator?
One of a kind motion system that simulates flight like no other simulator
Is it hard to move?
No, it’s not. We’ve developed the simulator the way it can be easily carried around and through the door frame
We pick the best titles and work on their implementations and ideal settings for the most authentic driving experience. Although not every game is supported by the motion software we are capable of miracles.
List of the supported games is always growing since we’re constantly working on new plugins and updates. See the list of currently supported games and let us know if you’d like us to get your non-supported game workingMore
We ship worldwide using various shipping methods and parcel services, all according your needs. We pick the best way to deliver your new simulator right to your doorMore
Although operating with PROFISIM simulators is very simple but if any troubles or issues occur, let us know and we are ready to help you and get everything back on the trackMore
It takes just a few clicks to install and set-up the simulator. Thanks to universal voltage adapter simulators work anywhere in the world. Windows 7&8 supportedMore
Simulators come with 1 year warranty on non third-party components and life-time warranty on the frameMore
All simulators are maintenance-free, just a basic cleaning (dust removing) is required in order to keep the simulator in the superb conditionMore
Profisim - Professional Motion Simulators is a producer of professional racing and flight motion simulators. We will convince you of our products quality, so do not hesitate to contact us anytime and join our satisfied customers community. We are ready!